Broken Head cross helmet THE HUNTER Carbon ultralight orange
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Bestelle diesen Artikel innerhalb von 7 Stunden, 54 Minuten und 16 Sekunden und halte ihn schon bald in Deinen Händen!
Produkt-Vorteile im Überblick
✔️ Extrem leichte Helmschale aus Carbon (ca. 950 Gr.)
✔️ Doppel-D-Racing-Verschluss aus dem Rennsport
✔️ Herausnehmbares und waschbares Innenfutter
✔️ Top belüftet für maximale Performance
✔️ ECE Zulassung für Deutschland und Europa
- Order number: Hunter_Ultra_Orange_M
The Hunter is not just any ordinary helmet with a stinkin' normal design. No! It is made of carbon. Which means for you extreme lightness on your head. With an incredible 940 (+/- 60) grams, it fits every record hunter who puts everything on speed and maximum performance in the competitions. If you want to take part in such a competition and push your physical limits, the hunter will always be at your service. Due to its light weight, you can move your head much better. In addition, you are not so easily distracted by the low weight and can therefore concentrate much better. So you have a helmet with excellent quality, perfect protection and of course "The Hunter" still looks damn good.
"The Hunter" is your new best friend in terms of protection and will always be at your side on the motocross track in competitions. Whether you're riding through mud, in the rain or in the wind, the Hunter will keep the dirt or unpleasant wetness off your face in any situation. The bright colors of the "Hunter" provide the excited spectators their personal "Highlight Of The Day". Even the shape of the helmet is kept aggressive. These features have only one purpose, to help you achieve your personal best on the track. You are the one who attracts all the attention with this helmet. Picture this. Speeding towards the finish line with "The Hunter" and winning. Put it on and feel your power, because this helmet is only for the competitive fighter!
You bet everything on speed? You are not satisfied with the average? Then get your new helmet "The Hunter" now!
The helmet is made of carbon. That means for you, extremely long life and also extreme lightness. With just 940(+/-60) grams you will hardly feel the helmet while driving. The hunter focuses on speed and freedom of movement on the track. Your old helmet was too uncomfortable for you? The Hunter, on the other hand, is a real comfort wonder. The cheek pads completely cover the chin straps. This ensures the optimum helmet fit. You can also remove the pads after a long day on the trail and throw them in the washing machine. So you won't pass out the next time because of the mief.
Everyone knows it. Riding cross in the summer in hot temperatures, forces even the strongest hunter to his knees. In this helmet, the central chin valve area has been redesigned. For you, this means you have a completely extensive ventilation in the neck area. In addition, the updated design ensures that the helmet provides you with excellent protection and helmet balance on the head. Especially when you make jumps on the cross track, you will feel every gram. Your neck and back will be very grateful. It's almost as if "The Hunter" chooses its wearer. Be prepared!
The features of this helmet fascinate you? Then buy it and secure yourself the 1st place at the next competition!
The technical features:
- The closure type of the helmet: This helmet has a DD closure. This is the safest closure ever.
- What about the helmet balance? With the updated design, the hunter ensures you excellent protection and helmet balance on your head.
- You miss the ventilation in the neck area? This helmet has a completely redesigned central chin valve area, this provides extensive ventilation in the neck area.
- The ECE approval is the most important thing for you? This helmet has ECE-22.05 approval and offers you the best possible protection.
- You want a washable inner lining? You can easily remove the inner lining and then throw it in the washing machine. So the hunter always stays nice and fresh.
- New polystyrene channels, whaaaaat? These channels have been renewed so you have better ventilation inside the helmet. So you don't have to suffocate in your own stink.
- Are you disgusted by sweaty linings? A new soft-touch inner lining ensures effective moisture release. So the inner lining can't get wet right at the start of the race.
- What about the protection of my tine? There is a larger nose area on this model, this increases the protection of the nose from knots or debris.
You are looking at the picture of the helmet with shining eyes? Then buy it now!