Broken Head Enduro Helmet Made2Rebel Green - Cross Helmet with Visor
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Bestelle diesen Artikel innerhalb von 18 Stunden, 53 Minuten und 45 Sekunden und halte ihn schon bald in Deinen Händen!
Produkt-Vorteile im Überblick
✔️ Entweder man hasst ihn oder man liebt ihn, und Du?
✔️ Sehr leichte Helmschale aus Fiberglas (ca. 1350 Gr.)
✔️ Innenliegende, leicht bedienbare Sonnenblende
✔️ Herausnehmbares und waschbares Innenfutter
✔️ ECE Straßen-Zulassung für Deutschland und Europa
- Order number: M4050853683963
Were you born to rebel? Make a statement now with the Broken Head made2rebel Enduro helmet!
Because exactly this message is written on the right side of the enduro helmet clearly visible to everyone: made2rebel. In German: made to rebel. One thing is for sure, this will not please everyone. But as the saying goes "everybodys darling is everybodys depp". And you certainly don't want to be one. Because if you want to please everyone, you give up on yourself.
Broken Head helmets stand for rebellion and uniqueness. When you ride a made2rebel helmet, you gain access to the Broken Head elite and become part of a group of individualists who don't give a shit about mainstream. Start the rebellion with us now and become part of a great movement.
If you want to be different and not everyone's douche, get the made2rebel now and show the flag for your independence and self-determination.
The made2rebel is not only extremely rebellious. Through the helmet shell made of fiberglass and its light weight, no of your wishes remain open! You get with the Broken Head made2rebel a high-quality helmet that has a lot to offer technically. With just under 1,400 grams, the made2rebel is one of the lightest helmets of its kind.
This is made possible by its stable yet lightweight helmet shell. This is made of fiberglass, which makes the helmet particularly safe and durable. The made2rebel has a sun visor, which you can fold down with a handle with a slider if necessary. So you can protect your eyes from glare in a flash. If the clear visor is too standard for you, you can order a matching green or red mirrored visor. This protects against glare, prevents glances inside the helmet and looks damn good. The inner lining is removable and washable. This keeps your new helmet fresh for many seasons and you always have a perfect wearing experience. You can close the multi-helmet easily with a ratchet closure. Cool look - high-quality technology. What more do you want? With the made2rebel you get everything you need!Your head is particularly well protected and for a long time: Through the helmet shell made of fiberglass, your helmet is very durable and is particularly robust in the event of an impact. Sunlight has no chance: Through the integrated sun visor, you can protect your eyes from glare in seconds.
Are you also made to rebel? Then go ahead, start the rebellion with your new made2rebel helmet from Broken Head!
- How long does the helmet last? Due to the fiberglass helmet shell, the helmet has a particularly long service life. In addition, your head is optimally protected for a long time.
- Does the helmet have a sun visor? Yes, of course! If you want to ride into the sunset, you do not have to worry about glare. The sun visor is easy to use even with gloves on.
- Hygiene is important to you? No problem! You can easily remove and wash the inner lining of this helmet. So you don't have to ride a motorcycle in a dirty helmet.
- Which closure? The helmet has a ratchet closure. The opening succeeds then even with gloves and one hand. Closing the closure is very simple by "sliding" it in.
- How much does the helmet weigh? Not much. It is 1,200 to 1,500 grams. You'll barely feel the helmet on your head. Say ciao to neck pain.
You have convinced the technical and comfort features? Then get it now and make a statement!
|Gewicht:||1200 g - 1500 g|