Broken Head Enduro helmet Street Rebel green
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Bestelle diesen Artikel innerhalb von 18 Stunden, 59 Minuten und 33 Sekunden und halte ihn schon bald in Deinen Händen!
Produkt-Vorteile im Überblick
✔️ Setze ein Statment das jeder versteht
✔️ Sehr leichte Helmschale aus Fiberglas (ca. 1350 Gr.)
✔️ Innenliegende, leicht bedienbare Sonnenblende
✔️ Herausnehmbares und waschbares Innenfutter
✔️ ECE Straßen-Zulassung für Deutschland und Europa
- Order number: S4050853253005
Do you have enough courage for this helmet? There is no other helmet that would be more deserving of the name Street Rebel than the brand new enduro helmet from Broken Head! The name says it all and cowards should stop reading here. Because you should only buy this helmet if you are a real rebel. And you should also have courage. If both do not apply to you, you better buy another helmet.
One thing we can promise you. With this helmet you will not be popular with everyone. Some people will hate you for it. But others will celebrate you all the more! The graphics of the Broken Head Street-Rebel are aggressive through and through. The chin area is covered by a bandana, just like a rebel. The right side is decorated with two crossed pistons and the legendary Broken Head skulls. But the left side makes the most blatant statement. A skeletonized hand extends its middle finger to the people you pass. This message is clear. Everyone who sees you with this helmet can choose for themselves how they want to interpret this. With the StreetRebel you show not only the middle finger, by the helmet shell made of fiberglass and its light weight, no your wishes remain open!
If you are a rebel then get this helmet and show what you are made of!
You get with the Broken Head Street Rebel a high-quality helmet that has a lot to offer technically. With just under 1,400 grams, the made2rebel is one of the lightest helmets of its kind. This is made possible by its stable yet lightweight helmet shell. This is made of fiberglass, which makes the helmet particularly safe and durable. If you want to know what else the made2rebel has to offer, read on now:
A helmet shell made of fiberglass makes a low weight of about 1,390 grams possible. So you will hardly feel the helmet while driving. Against glare from the sun, the enduro helmet has an integrated sun visor. You can easily fold this up or down with your left hand while driving. The large-area ventilation in the chin area and on the top of the head, as well as the ventilation at the back of the head ensure that you keep a cool head even on hot days. The inner lining is of course removable, so you can wash it if necessary. So your helmet stays fresh for a long time.Note: Even helmets that are shown with black or mirrored visor, are delivered with clear visor!
You like the technical features? What are you waiting for, buy it now!
- How long will the helmet last? Due to the fiberglass helmet shell, the helmet has a particularly long life. In addition, your head is well protected and for a long time.
- Does the helmet have a sun visor? Yes, of course! If you want to ride into the sunset, you need not worry about glare. The sun visor is easy to use even with gloves on.
- Hygiene is important to you? No problem! You can easily remove and wash the inner lining of this helmet. So you don't have to ride a motorcycle in a dirty helmet.
- Which closure? The helmet has a ratchet closure. The opening succeeds then even with gloves and one hand. The closing of the closure is very simple by "sliding in".
- How much does the helmet weigh? Not much. It is 1,200 to 1,500 grams. You'll barely feel the helmet on your head. Say ciao to neck pain.
Set your message and equip yourself for the next tour!
|Gewicht:||1200 g - 1500 g|