Broken Head Cross Helmet Squadron Rebelution Camouflage Gray Orange
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Order this item NOW 5 Stunden, 24 Minuten und 18 Sekundenand hold it in your hands soon!
- Order number: Squadron_Grau_Orange_M
Was it your wish as a child to fly a fighter jet? The Broken Head Squadron Rebelution gives you exactly this feeling!
The Broken Head Squadron Rebelution cross helmet was made in a special camouflage look. Camouflage means camouflage and is mainly used in the military field. Camouflage patterns are used in order not to be seen by the enemies. They should be deceived and thus possibly lured into an ambush.
Sounds pretty wild, doesn't it? That's exactly how we want it to be! Just imagine it: You're in the woods, on your favorite trail. The weather is perfect, there's a little breeze. On your head sits the Squadron Rebelution, you are one with the forest. Goosebumps!
So when you pull off your stunts in absolute ecstasy, one thing can't be missing: A protected head.
With the Squadron you not only look dangerous, it also protects your skull dangerously well! Cross riding is sometimes really hard, so you have to take care of yourself! Not only falls but also dirt, stones or branches can hurt you.
Therefore, our cross helmet has this special shape. The chin section protects you in a fall and leaves you enough space to breathe, the screen serves as sun and splash protection and it is super light with 1350 grams. With the perfectly arranged air vents you have the optimal air supply and ventilation. So we have tried everything to design the optimal cross helmet for you! So the look and features speak for themselves!
Squadron - Unit - Cohesion - Broken Head
Squadron is a group of warships or fighter planes. You are probably asking yourself now, yeah cool and what does that have to do with me? Quite simply, these formations are about a strong unit. Everyone has to be focused, no mistakes are allowed to happen. Everyone counts on each other. If we go down, we go down together. That is exactly our attitude. We are one unit, one elite. Nothing can stop us, because we have each other. We count and rely on each other! You are not alone!
BE A PART OF THE COMMUNITY! BE A PART OF BROKEN HEAD!
- Available NOW!!!
- You automatically become a member of Broken Head Elite
- Take out the inner lining and wash it before it gets disgusting
- At just 1,350 grams you will really enjoy riding
- We give you the choice, the helmet comes with ratchet and double D closure
- best safety for your head: the advanced helmet shell made of ABS ensures high safety and durability
- Extra safety in case of a fall: With only 1350 grams, the helmet offers you even more safety, as the load on your cervical spine is lower than with a heavy helmet.
- individual comfort: The helmet shield is adjustable in height by a screw
- You have the choice: ratchet closure or double-D? Due to the double integration of the closures, you can use the helmet closure of your choice.
- With the ratchet closure you can easily open and close your helmet. Even with gloves!
- With the double-D closure your helmet always fits perfectly.
- No moreneck tension: With only 1350 grams you hardly feel the helmet, because the light weight protects your muscles and therefore offers even more safety
- Put anend to unpleasant odors: You can air or hand-wash the removable inner lining - so your helmet always stays clean and fresh.
- Stay dry! With the breathable fabric, the sweat and moisture is transported away from your skin
|scope of delivery:||with helmet bag|
|inner lining:||breathable, fast drying, removable, sweat absorbing, washable|
|Gewicht:||1200 g - 1500 g|
|closure:||double D, ratchet closure|
Klicken Sie hier, um diese Frage(n) anzuzeigen.
Passt perfekt zu meiner KTM
Der Helm passt farblich einfach perfekt EXC 350. Ich liebe den Verschluss. Der Helm hat nämlich Doppel-D-Schlaufe und eine Ratsche. Ich persönlich mag den DD mehr.